I, Cyborg review
Published & copyrighted by Choice of Games
Shadifun.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Outfly, outshoot, and outwit your enemies as an outlaw cyborg on the run! You're a cyborg copy of Ypsilanti Rowe, the interstellar outlaw, whose enemies (and exes) are gunning for you. Can you upgrade your brain and pull one last heist?
I, Cyborg is a 300,000-word interactive science-fiction novel by Tracy Canfield. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Being a cyborg copy of the famous outlaw Ypsilanti Rowe comes with plenty of advantages. But when your cybernetic brain begins to fail only a rare and obsolete part can make your systems function again. Journey across the galaxy as you hunt down the missing piece. Along the way you'll shoot down enemy ships, or jam their sensors so they never know you're there; seduce Ypsilanti's old flames—or just stay out of their gunsights; dogfight beneath high-gravity stormclouds and race pirates through a mined-out asteroid's rocky tunnels.
When Ypsilanti turns up in the original flesh, will the two of you make the perfect team? Or is there only room in this galaxy for one of you?
- Play as male or female; gay, straight, bisexual, or asexual.
- Boost your skills with cybernetic upgrades: you're a cyborg!
- Ambush a weapons shipment above a gas giant's rings.
- Smuggle alien pets, penetrate the walls of a comet prison, and befriend an intelligent starship.
- Work for the local crime lords, set them at each others' throats, or rat them out to the Intersolar Police.
- Infiltrate the halls of power and steal top-secret data with a touch of your augmented fingertips.
- Choose to favor your human instincts, your custom software, or a balance between the two.
Choice of Games